[geos-devel] Missing files in geos-3.1.1.tar.bz2

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Dec 8 08:50:25 EST 2009

Paul,

Geos 3.1.1 had missing files for VS.  I believe if you pull from SVN you get all the missing files.

On another note.  GEOS 3.2 is coming out really soon -- its up to RC3 and Mateusz has been working really hard to make sure all the pieces are packaged in there to compile from the tar ball without having to go to SVN.  I encourage you to give GEOS 3.2 a try.  I've found it to be a much stabler product than the 3.1 series in many ways (like dealing with topological exceptions not to mention improved speed)

Hope that helps,
Regina