[geos-devel] 3.2.0 Final

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Fri Dec 11 15:21:58 EST 2009

strk wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:49:54AM +0100, Barend Gehrels wrote:
>> Hi,
>> documentation main page: "If you prefer troubles you can use the C++
>> interface. " (in geom.h).
>
> It's still troubles ! how would you reword it ?
> Leaks, API/ABI instabilities...

Leaks? So, C++ API causes memory leaks out of the box?

It's just silly to warns users "please don't use our software
because it hasn't been fixed in concrete yet, the dev team is alive
and keeps working on it"

Let's just send users to JTS, so they can avoid more potential
troubles than just those mentioned.

Best regards,
--
Mateusz Loskot