[geos-devel] Polygons and Circles Problem

Jo doublebyte at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:03:37 EST 2009

Hi,
I am tryin to calculate the largest circle that fits inside a polygon
and the smallest circle that encloses a polygon, and I was wondering
if there is any good algorithm to do it with the GEOS API. Im new to
GEOS, so I would really appreciate any advice or even ideas that you
could give me on this!

                                                cheers,

                                                          Jo

--
"Law 1: Every program can be optimised to be smaller. Law 2: There's
always one more bug. Corollary: Every program can be reduced to a

         (Lubarsky's Laws of Cybernetic Entomology)