[geos-devel] Polygons and Circles Problem

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Mon Feb 2 12:05:31 EST 2009

Jo,

Not sure if this helps but I think Bruce posted a PostGIS solution to at
least the smallest circle that encloses a polygon.  Not sure if you can
use it, but might give you some ideas how to go since PostGIS piggy
backs on GEOS.

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2008-October/0217
38.html

Hope that helps,