3D operations (Re: [geos-devel] C API coordinate sequence dimensions)

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Jan 13 13:17:26 EST 2009

I think there has been discussion of documenting GEOS.  At least C++-Doc (J Doc kind of autogenerate thingy to start with).

Yes Smurfs are good.  I'm greatful for all their work just like I'm very thankful when my old pet cat leaves a dead rat head beside his bowl.  It is a little unexpected but nevertheless appreciated. It is just in need of a little polishing :).