[geos-devel] 3.1.0rc1

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Jan 27 20:15:58 EST 2009

OK, answer is: maybe? The files are generated by ./configure as part of the

./autogen.sh; ./configure ; make dist

process, so they will appear in the tarballs. On the other hand, they
don't exist in SVN, so if you windoze developers checkout svn you need
some other way to get your hands on them... and bootstrap at least
makes that a bit faster. You could re-name it to autogen.bat? :)