[geos-devel] Computational Geometry Problem

Sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 08:31:45 EDT 2009

Hi Jo,

You mean you want to know about "Incircle of an irregular polygon"?

I don't know that GEOS(or JTS) had already implement it,
but if not, you might google the word above. (and I hope GEOS(or JTS)
implement it)

The following site is written in Japanese, but the images may be helpful.
http://izumi-math.jp/K_Katou/tatamu/tatamu.htm

Regards,

Sanak.