[geos-devel] Computational Geometry Problem

Sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:19:58 EDT 2009

Hi Jo,

Hmm.. I think that Voronoi Diagrams approach is usefull for computing
"circumscribed circle" but not "inscribed circle", if the geometry is
triangle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumscribed_circle

But your result image seems to be well computed and have no problem.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Sanak.