[geos-devel] 3.2.0rc1 tagged

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Nov 12 10:27:40 EST 2009

Strk,
Any chance you are going to make this available as a download file on the website?

A lot of people just go for the tar, especially if you don't have svn client installed on your server.  So making sure the download file is well packaged and can be compiled I consider part of a good test since some of the flaws are in the packaging that you don't catch when pulling from svn.

Thanks,
Regina