[geos-devel] 3.2.0rc1 tagged

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Nov 17 13:36:40 EST 2009

Yes that was it.  I guess I should have read the glaring readme on geos site :)

Is it needed for solution compiles?  I think I've always compiled with the full VS 2008  product before so maybe its already part of the solution.

Also just curious - what is the reason why autogen.bat is not packaged in the tar ball?  Seems a bit of a pain to have to
go to svn for that file.

My VC tests have failed though the dll compiles -- trying again -- but on first blush --
This file is missing in the package

..\..\..\tests\unit\capi\GEOSGeomFromWKBTest.cpp

and the vc unit proj file references it. So that is the cause of the first trial test failure.

Thanks,
Regina