[geos-devel] RE: {SPAM: 40} :Re: autogen.bat

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Nov 19 22:23:48 EST 2009

Those only work for Linux boxes I think.  So I had to download the autoexec.bat and run that against my tar download to get it to compile under VS 2008 C++ Express.  I'll have to try with the solution files on my other box as I don't recall ever having to do this before.  Then again in prior versions the tar ball was broken so wouldn't compile under VS anyway so I always had to use subversion version.

The frustrations of being a citizen of the evil empire :)

Thanks,
Regina