[geos-devel] GEOS FFI Ruby bindings

J Smith dark.panda+lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:07:55 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 4:58 AM, strk <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> Make sure to use the reentrant interface, worth, for new projects.
> We may add support for precision models and things like that with its
> use (contextual settings).

You mean use the *_r(handle, ...) functions and whatnot? Yeah, I
switched over to using those already. Yay for unit tests, eh?

As for the precision stuff, I can add round_precision methods to the
WktWriter class. Are there any other similar enhancements worth adding
that I might not have noticed with the current dev version of GEOS?