[geos-devel] cmake: distclean-like ? out of source tree build ?

strk strk at keybit.net
Sat Feb 6 15:35:58 EST 2010

Mat, is there a 'cleanup' command for cmake-prepared build trees ?
I start to suspect my source tree was 'infected' by cmake things :)
Like:

build$ cmake ../trunk # does things but *build* dir is empty
build$ cd ../trunk
trunk$ cmake . && make
CMakeFiles/geos_unit.dir/geostest2.cpp.o: In function `main':
/usr/src/geos/trunk/tests/unit/geostest2.cpp:56: multiple definition of `main'
CMakeFiles/geos_unit.dir/geos_unit.cpp.o:/usr/src/geos/trunk/tests/unit/geos_unit.cpp:56: first defined here

Didn't you fix the last error ? (which is what makes me think there might
be something old around).

  /\   http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html