[geos-devel] Pending Commit: changes to single sided buffering & ogc validity checking

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Fri Jul 16 08:53:59 EDT 2010

Multi-people joint copyright with an organization like OSGeo also owning
joint copyright is great and a very common model in open source. It doesn't
seem that this is the case for geos though. A liberal license (such as LGPL)
helps of course as it states very generous rights to use the source. My
concern is what prevents a contributor from withdrawing the rights to use
their source code on a whim?