[geos-devel] PHP bindings

strk strk at keybit.net
Fri Jun 18 05:26:35 EDT 2010

I've started hand-crafting PHP bindings for the GEOS C-API.
Currently in the process of merging into trunk for proper
build scripts.

One obstacle I found is that -ansi, which is added to
CFLAGS by ./configure, won't accept Zend (PHP engine)
headers, so that switch must be removed when building
the PHP module.

Does anyone know how to override the cflags for just
one dir ? Or ideally, only drop the -ansi switch ?

Here's the relevant annotation from configure.in:

  2533    mloskot AC_LIBTOOL_COMPILER_OPTION([if $compiler supports -ansi], [dum
my_cv_ansi], [-ansi], [], [WARNFLAGS="$WARNFLAGS -ansi"], [])