[geos-devel] CascadedPolygonUnion XML testing

strk strk at keybit.net
Sat Jun 26 13:12:53 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 12:26:11AM +0200, G. Allegri wrote:
> Before going to bed... a snapshot of the location causing the
> exception: http://www.giovanniallegri.it/share/error_condition_snapshot.png

Just in case mine is smaller, another reduction here:
http://strk.keybit.net/tmp/another_dump1.sql
(201 points in 3 geoms)

NOTE: my version is a database dump, failure happens on st_union
which fails with original geoms and fails with snapped overlay.
dropping any of the 3 geoms makes the operation succeed, haven't
checked if that's a special handling within postgis.

It'd be worth filing a ticket on trac for better handling.

--strk;