[geos-devel] Problems compiling nightly snapshot

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 05:20:34 EST 2010

I'm trying to update the GEOS version we're using with MapWindow GIS.
We're currently using v3.2.0rc4
After the stable release of v3.2.0 several patches have been added,
including one suggested to me.

So I thought that if I get the Nightly Snapshot I would have the latest
version.
I did that but when I compile it with VS2008 I get errors about a missing
file:
geos/util/Machine.h

I've search the downloaded tar ball but that doesn't include this file. My
older version of GEOS doesn't have this file either.

What should I do?
What is the best approach the get the latest version?

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul Meems