[geos-devel] Absolute beginner with GEOS library

rabotin michael.rabotin at supagro.inra.fr
Thu Apr 7 10:54:55 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,
I'm starting to use the GEOS library with the C++ interface for my
future developments. I'm familiar with GRASS GIS and its C library to
develop my GIS functions. But now I need to use the GEOS library without
going through the GRASS GIS interface. Moreover, I'm not yet very
familiar with the oriented object programming (but the informatic
platform where my scripts will be included is developped with this
formalism).
I'm searching documentation or simple script example on the web to do
the first step but my researchs weren't very conclusive. Does anybody
can help on my documentation research and bring me on the right way !
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Have a nice day

Michael Rabotin

--
*********************************

Michaël Rabotin
Ingénieur d'étude en géomatique / GIS Engineer

Laboratoire d'étude des Interactions Sol, Agrosystème et Hydrosystème

UMR LISAH Montpellier SupAgro-INRA-IRD
Bat. 24
2 place Viala
34060 Montpellier cedex 1
FRANCE

Laboratory Interactions between Soils, Agrosystems and Hydrosystems (LISAH)
Multi-Institute Research Unit (UMR)
French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA)
French Institute for Research and Overseas Development (IRD)
International Center for Higher Education in Agricultural Sciences (Montpellier SupAgro)

Téléphone / Phone number :  33 (0)4 99 61 23 85
Secrétariat / Secretariat : 33 (0)4 99 61 22 61
Fax : 33 (0)4 67 63 26 14
E-mail : rabotin at supagro.inra.fr
Site web / website: http://www.umr-lisah.fr/
Site web OpenFLUID / OpenFLUID website: http://www.umr-lisah.fr/openfluid/