[geos-devel] Call for test of the 3.3 branch

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Dec 9 05:59:46 EST 2011

I've spent the last couple of weeks hunting buffer robustness
issues and fixing few more bugs in the 3.3 branch.

I'd release a 3.3.2 shortly with the fixes.

Biggest change is in Buffer operation, specifically in handling
of reduced precision buffering in case of a topology exception
raised with the full-precision attempt.

As I also applied a few patch supposedly fixing build on different
architectures I'd like to call for tests of the branch prior to
closing up the release.

Here's a list of bugfixes:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/query?status=closed&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&milestone=3.3.2

Still open issues (not sure they'll make it into 3.3.2):
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=component&milestone=3.3.2

Thanks for testing.

--strk;