[geos-devel] Nightly build performance

James.Sewell at lisasoft.com James.Sewell at lisasoft.com
Sun Feb 20 20:02:31 EST 2011

Hey,

6774 was the 2.0 SVN id.

I will test again with no indexes later when my machine is idle.

Cheers,
James Sewell
Developer
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 3 8680 3250 Fax: +61 3 8680 3299
Level 9, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com