[geos-devel] Motion: Commit access for Oliver Tonnhofer

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Sep 20 04:32:34 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:17:47AM +0200, Oliver Tonnhofer wrote:

> On 18.09.2011, at 11:10, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > Oliver: are you aware of the git mirror ?
> > Does it make your contribution workflow easier ?
>
> The one on your Github account? Isn't that read-only, will pull requests work?
Yes, that's automatically updated every hour.

Any pull requests (involving or not github) will do fine.
Just send your repo url so I set up a remote pointing at it :)

I'd have to create a "geos" organization and re-import the data
with proper author identification and all branches, but I'm kind
of lazy on that. Not a big deal as long as we have the SVN side of
things...