[geos-devel] Project Officer

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 20 18:23:41 EDT 2012

GEOS PSC,

I am recommending the GEOS project to the incubation committee
for graduation.  One part of that is the need identify a "Project Officer".
Usually this is the PSC Chair though GEOS does not seem to have
identified a particular chair in RFC1 (http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/RFC1)
or the PSC (http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/PSC) page.

I would appreciate it if the PSC could nominate a representative, possibly
keeping track of them as chair in the PSC wiki page.   My personal
suggestion even though I'm not a PSC member would be strk or failing
that pramsey.

Best regards,