[geos-devel] Re: [Incubator] Motion: GEOS to Graduate Incubation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 02:08:08 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Frank,
> Thankyou for your responses and hard work in mentoring.
>
> I am currently +0 for graduation of Geos.
>
> I will be +1 once:
> * An OSGeo Project Officer has been identified. Can we also ask this project
> officer if they will act as a contact point for the OSGeo-Live project too?

Cameron,

The project has selected Sandro Santilli as project liason and chair.

> * A commitment has been made to create an OSGeo-Live Project Overview in
> time for the next OSGeo-Live release. (Frank, I think you have already made
> that commitment)

I made a start on it this weekend and hope to finish soon.

I will note that so far only Jody has explicitly supported the motion.
I'll add my +1 and make another call for other members of the committee
to vote.  I'd like a more convincing sense of the opinion of the committee
before closing the motion!

Best regards,