[geos-devel] Closing up 3.3.4
strk at keybit.net
Mon May 28 07:17:00 PDT 2012
I'd like to cut a 3.3.4 release, to go along with upcoming PostGIS 2.0.1.
After triaging there are 4 tickets left for the milestone:
Non would be blocker in my opinion, do you think any is ?
Any other issue you think should be dealt with before shipping 3.3.4 ?
Changes since 3.3.3:
- Bug fixes / improvements
- Do not abort on NaN overlay input (#530)
- Reduce CommonBitsRemover harmful effects during overlay op (#527)
- Better cross-compiler support (#534)
- Enable overlay ops short-circuits (#542)
- Envelope-based short-circuit for symDifference (#543)
- Fix support for PHP 5.4 (#513)
- Fix TopologyPreservingSimplifier invalid output on closed line (#508)
- Reduce calls to ptNotInList, greatly speeding up Polygonizer (#545)
| __/ | Delivering high quality PostGIS 2.0 !
| / 2.0 | http://strk.keybit.net - http://vizzuality.com
More information about the geos-devel