[geos-devel] Closing up 3.3.4

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon May 28 07:17:00 PDT 2012

I'd like to cut a 3.3.4 release, to go along with upcoming PostGIS 2.0.1.

After triaging there are 4 tickets left for the milestone:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=3.3.4

Non would be blocker in my opinion, do you think any is ?
Any other issue you think should be dealt with before shipping 3.3.4 ?

Changes since 3.3.3:

- Bug fixes / improvements
    - Do not abort on NaN overlay input (#530)
    - Reduce CommonBitsRemover harmful effects during overlay op (#527)
    - Better cross-compiler support (#534)
    - Enable overlay ops short-circuits (#542)
    - Envelope-based short-circuit for symDifference (#543)
    - Fix support for PHP 5.4 (#513)
    - Fix TopologyPreservingSimplifier invalid output on closed line (#508)
    - Reduce calls to ptNotInList, greatly speeding up Polygonizer (#545)

-strk;