[geos-devel] Gsoc 2013

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:59:58 PDT 2013

Hey,
I have some doubts. I see that there is only one class that is,
VoronoiDiagramBuilder that is required for the voronoi class. And what is
the purpose of the other class, as i don't see them inside the code of the
VoronoiDiagramBuilder class. The classes that is needed in
VoronoiDiagramBuilder class are already ported. I think the rest of the
class correspond to Conforming Delauny triangulation. So i need to know
what all needs to be ported as the part of the gsoc project?

Today i was trying to port the VoronoiDiagramBuilder.java class. and while
porting i noticed that a method
DelaunayTriangulationBuilder::unique(DelaunayTriangulationBuilder::unique)
is of type "void".
But the corresponding method in  DelaunayTriangulationBuilder.java in JTS
returns a CoordinateList. I want to know is it some error, or i am going
wrong?

I made the VoronoiDiagramBuilder.h file, was thinking if you could just
give it a look(attached to the mail). I have written some part of the .cpp
file as well, before i got suck in the problem.

Thanks,