[geos-devel] Pull request for C-api wrapper(GEOSVoronoiDiagramBuilder)

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 9 04:35:14 PDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 04:39:45PM +0530, vishal tiwari wrote:
>> Hey strk,
>>
>> I have implemented the GEOSVoronoiDiagramBuilder and have sent a pull
>> request along with some test cases. Please have a look.

> It'll probably take one more week for me.
> I'd actually love to see this in 3.4.0, at this point...

 I feel your pain, but I'd rather not introduce new features in a release
about to go out.
Stability is more important than feature set. I think this needs to wait til
we branch trunk to 3.5
And a lot more testing is done with it.
Since I feel it may destabilize things.

If people want it bad enough they can use 3.5.

>From my selfish PostGIS perspective, this won't be useful until PostGIS 2.2
anyway
And will give people a good reason to upgrade to 3.5/2.2.

Thanks,
Regina