[geos-devel] Compiling geos with mingw64

David Burken dburken at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 07:49:22 PST 2013

Hi,

On 02/15/2013 10:06 AM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> On 15 February 2013 14:48, David Burken <dburken at comcast.net> wrote:
>> I'm attempting a 64 bit windows build with the mingw cross compiler on
>> linux.  Here's my hacks to get geos to compile if anyone's interested.  See below.
> Feel free to add to
> http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/BuildingOnWindowsWithCMake
This is actually a linux build / experiment on Fedora 18.  Fedora yum
repo has a pile of miingw 64 bit rpms I need including qt4 compiled for
windows.  Just got geotiff compiled, I'm up to compiling OpenSceneGraph,
then ossim stuff.

> You may also consider ticket with .patch file
> attached, with svn diff  output.
If I get something less hard coded will do ticket.  Was looking at below
link for isnan error:

http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.10/cmake.html#module:TestForSTDNamespace

Dave