[geos-devel] PSC refresh

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Jul 1 03:07:23 PDT 2013

I've noticed that the PSC page on the wiki is outdated:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/PSC

Some PSC members likely changed their email addresses, while are likely
not interested in being part of the commettee anymore.

According to RFC1, inactivity (votes, mailing) for more than two months
gives PSC members the right to to seek nominations to replace members:
http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/RFC1

As I'd like to nominate Regina Obe to join the team, for her valuable work
on quality assurance, trac management and documentation, this may be a good
time to refresh that list.

So, could still-active PSC members explicitly state their willingness to
continue sitting in the commettee with a reply to this mail ?

Please review responsibilities in the RFC1 document and think about wheter
you're willing to continue holding them. Thank you.

--strk;

 http://strk.keybit.net