[geos-devel] Getting Parse Exception

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:29:05 PDT 2013

I was making test case for VoronoiDiagramBuilder [1] , but got this
following exception:
   group: geos::triangulate::Voronoi, test: test<1>
   problem: unexpected exception
   exception typeid: N4geos2io14ParseExceptionE
   message: "ParseException: Expected number but encountered ','"

Is it not able to parse the string data that i have passed? Or the error in
the implementation of VoronoiDiagram? If its not in the VoronoiDiagram
code, then how do i fix it?

Also, i was trying to use the C++ wrapper, directly in order to test my
code, in some "file.cpp", and after including the necessary header files, i
am getting errors like:

- mytest.cpp:(.text+0xf): undefined reference to
`geos::io::WKTReader::WKTReader()'

- mytest.cpp:(.text+0x58): undefined reference to
`geos::io::WKTReader::read(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
std::allocator<char> > const&)'

I think this might be some linkage problem or something like that. How do i
directly use the header files that are defined.

Thanks in advanced,

[1]
https://github.com/vishaltiwari/libgeos/blob/svn-trunk/tests/unit/triangulate/VoronoiTest.cpp

--vishal