[geos-devel] vector::_M_range_insert error

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 00:23:32 PDT 2013

Hey,

I am having a problem while return a Polygon pointer from getVoronoiPolygon
to getVoronoiPolygons in [1]. When i print Coordinates of a Polygon, just
before returning it, its shows me the correct values, but doesn't work if i
print the same coordinates using the returned polygon. It gives the
following error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::length_error'
  what():  vector::_M_range_insert
Aborted

I am stuck in it for a long time. Any clues on how i can fix it?

[1]
https://github.com/vishaltiwari/libgeos/blob/svn-trunk/src/triangulate/quadedge/QuadEdgeSubdivision.cpp

Thanks,
Vishal