[geos-devel] Weekly Report 5 - Adding Voronoi Diagram to GEOS

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 23:43:01 PDT 2013

Hey,

i have made separate branches, where i have made a subsets
of functionality, but when i send a pull request, i see that all the
previous commits are also there. And it says 23 commits awaited to
be merged, but i only want the last commit for that branch. How do i remove
the previous commits, that i made before?

Thanks,
Vishal

On 23 July 2013 23:58, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:50:31PM +0530, vishal tiwari wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > In order to submit a subset, should i make different branches in the git
> > repository and send a pull request for each of them separately? Or there
> is
> > some other way?
>
> That's the way, different branches in the git repo.
> I suggest you do that incrementally, not all at once.
> Start with the lowest level ones and wait for them to be
> merged before opening pulls that rely on those low-levels
> to work.
>
> --strk;

Vishal Tiwari
Undergraduate