[geos-devel] Motion to give Regina commit rights - PSC members who haven't Please respond

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jul 31 07:10:43 PDT 2013

> Thanks, Regina (robe) added.

> Regina please confirm you read and accept guidelines outlined in RFC2 [1],
> then please add yourself in the committer list [2]

> [1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/RFC2
> [2] http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/PSC

Yes I have read and accept the guidelines.

Don't you mean add myself to a authors.svn. I have tried to do so but for
some reason my commit is hanging.  So you won't see it until network
connection is better.

I think we also need to update [1] and [2] to point to the authors.svn
instead of pointing back to PSC? Agree or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Regina