[geos-devel] Motion to give Regina commit rights - PSC members who haven't Please respond

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jul 31 13:08:20 PDT 2013

> Hey, I'm not sure it's in the guidelines (ok, I haven't read them :P) but
you should NEVER commit something without a meaningful commit log.
You sign contracts without reading them? I admit to signing such things
cause they sound all the same and assume they all have the same legalize.

> Here's how your first 2 contributions to the code look like to my git log
call:

  commit c94972e2914f2b1a7f4bab7e93b60d5a68990efe
  Author: Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us>
  Date:   Wed Jul 31 14:13:07 2013 +0000

      git-svn-id: http://svn.osgeo.org/geos/trunk@3855
5242fede-7e19-0410-aef8-94bd7d2200fb

  commit 3e8f5dea92d5de2c8780d1e66019a8d725df010f
  Author: Regina Obe <lr at pcorp.us>
  Date:   Wed Jul 31 14:07:02 2013 +0000

      add myself to author list

      git-svn-id: http://svn.osgeo.org/geos/trunk@3854
5242fede-7e19-0410-aef8-94bd7d2200fb

> What did you hide in r3855 ? That's not allowed !

> --strk;
Strk,

I'm not following you here? Are you accusing me of hiding something or
simply one could assume that because of my actions.
 I admit to being rushed when I committed that, but I did remember on the
ticket to note
the commit that this was for (which I consider more important than noting on
the source itself).

I know that's not an excuse - just saying.

All I can say is I was rushed since I had that commit sitting in my tree for
a long time and was quick to pull the trigger on it after holding
It in for so long.