[geos-devel] Doubts

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 04:25:09 PDT 2013

Hey,
I want to use unordered_set STL in one of my methods, but in order to use
it, i need to add -std=c++0x as a compilation option. I want to know where
should i add it in the makefile.

Also if i add a new file, how do i add it in a makefile? I have tried to
add its name in "lib[something]_la_SOURCES = " of Makefile.am , but i don't
see the corresponding .o or .lo files created.

On 24 June 2013 20:59, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 05:52:24PM +0530, vishal tiwari wrote:
> > Hey,
> > i have fixed that problem, i was using the wrong spelling of
> > GeometryFactory. my bad. :)
>
> Oops. Glad you survived this one ;)
>
> --strk;

Vishal Tiwari