[geos-devel] Weekly Report 2 - "Adding Voronoi Diagram to GEOS"

vishal tiwari hi.vishal123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:55:55 PDT 2013

*1. Work Done:*

   - I have fixed the problems that i was facing the previous week.
   - I have ported all the methods and classes that are required
   for VoronoiDiagramBuilder.
   - I have started the port of VoronoiDiagramBuilder class.

*2. Problems Faced :*

   - During the port of one of the methods i was stuck with some C++ STL
   data structure, which required a different compiler, but it was solved, as
   i used a different STL data structure. It was not much of an issue.

*3. Work to be done in the next week:*

   - Finish the port of VoronoiDiagramBuilder class.
   - Write the testcases for QuadEdgeSubdivision class, and related methods
   that i have ported earlier.

Report link: http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/wiki/Reports#Week2Report

Regards,
--