[geos-devel] Bug with avoid intersection - willing to fund fix

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 05:09:33 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

We have an important QGis digitizing issue that is blocking and generating
a lot of work for us.

The issue has been described in more then 3 bugs (
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8174, http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4880, and
others) and it really hurts QGis image as a software.

This is something that cannot happen. In our current setup we have 10 GIS
Analysts working on a large area, doing land use maps. This problem is
killing us!

I'm cross posting in GEOS dev list to see if there is interest in fixing
this bug, one way or the other and our company is willing to fund part (or
depending how much, all the costs) of the development of this fix.

Please, let me know.

Thanks!

--
George R. C. Silva