[geos-devel] help compiling windows library

Riccardo Cohen r.cohen at realty-property.com
Thu Nov 21 23:06:59 PST 2013

Thanks Mateusz  Loskot

I've double checked it and triple checked it when looking for a
solution. I ran autogen.bat (which seems to be unnecessary since all
headers are provided in tar.bz package) but it did not change. I did not
run svn_repo_revision.sh since I did not download from svn, and the
geos_svn_revision.h is present.

All compilation went all right, only linking seems to fail. Is there any
additional option to set in nmake command to show more errors and line
numbers, I could not find any (I'm not using nmake very often).

Thanks

--
Riccardo Cohen
+33 (0)6 09 83 64 49