[geos-devel] improvement of point/line intersection

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Nov 25 03:57:25 PST 2013

Thanks for the contribution Remi, but I wouldn't accept a change
that would make such a tolerance implicit. Not at that low level.

If the tolerance value is configurable via a parameter that'd
be fine. Note that a parameter should already exist in form
of a "precision model", but I haven't looked at the details
of neither the current GEOS code nor your patch yet.

--strk;