[geos-devel] Text Wrapping

M Gokul Krishna gokul.krishna at enzen.com
Mon Sep 23 01:59:54 PDT 2013

Dear Developers,

   I have doubt in Text Wrapping in Annotation,So is any patch example will be there,Pls SHare with me...

Thanx & Regards
Gokul
E-DISCLAIMER

For all the Enzen group companies:

This email communication, including attachments is solely intended for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the message forthwith from your mailing system; any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking action based on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited
and unlawful.  E-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure,
error or virus-free, for which sender does not take any liability.