[geos-devel] geos-devel Digest, Vol 138, Issue 4

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Apr 16 00:41:59 PDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:43:22PM +0800, 蔡俊/wx wrote:
> Hello,
>     I am compiling the GEOS in linux system,and when I run ./Configure,there are errors,it shows that swig false,python binding:false ruby binding:false.
>     Do I need to install swig,python and ruby?

Nope, the exit code from ./configure should be telling you there is no
problem. You'd just not get to build the python and ruby bindings.
If you _need_ them, then you'll have to install the development packages
for python and ruby (swig should still not be required unless you want
to develop the bindings).

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt