[geos-devel] Port DoubleDouble and CGAlgorithmsDD support (PR #40)

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Tue Dec 2 05:01:34 PST 2014

Hi,

I've been experimenting with porting some of JTS features
aiming improved numerical robustness.
Namely, I added basic support for increased precision float-point
as analog to JTS DoubleDouble

Complete patched source tree is available in this branch
https://github.com/mloskot/libgeos/tree/doubledouble-cgalgorithms
It's ready to pull, build (using CMake, I haven't touched Autotools or
NMake makefiles)
and try out.

Here is Pull Request that extracts all the changes I have applied
https://github.com/libgeos/libgeos/pull/40

If anyone interested, have fun and if there is broad interest,
perhaps DD support could be applied to the upstream.

Best regards,
--
Mateusz  Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net