[geos-devel] Contribute to GEOS

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Jan 28 03:47:29 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 07:58:14PM +0530, Anubhav Jaiswal wrote:
> Hi, my name is Anubhav and I'm an undergraduate student. I want to
> contribute to GEOS and continue as a part of GSoC 2014. Can someone get me
> started or are there any project ideas?

Hi Anubhav, I'm not sure the wiki contains some ideas for GSoC projects
but I can tell you that exposing PrecisionModel trough the C-API would
be a really useful task. It'd be a matter of drafting the API, with the
help of library users, get to an agreement, implement it and add tests
for it.

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt