[geos-devel] Splitting _r and non _r functions in 2 different .h ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Jun 17 14:07:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

Currently it is difficult to ensure that ones code only uses the _r C API. I
would propose to put the 2 kind of API into 2 separate files.

geos_c_r.h would contain the _r C API only, and the few requirements
(typedefs, etc...) self sufficient so that libraries/applications using GEOS
might just include geos_c_r.h.

geos_c.h would include geos_c_r.h, for backward compatibility.

If that sounds good, I'll propose a patch for that.

Even

--
Geospatial professional services