[geos-devel] Aggregate on attribute

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 03:08:13 PST 2014

Thanks Sandro for the quick reply.

I understand how to solve this using a database.

For now we're going to look closer to our own function and fix the issues
were facing.

Thanks,

Paul

 *Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

*Join us at the MapWindow GIS Conference 2014
<http://geogis.detek.unideb.hu/TKonferencia/2014/>, in Debrecen Hungary*