[geos-devel] Exposing Precision model through C-API

Varun Saraf varunsaraf14 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 06:27:49 PST 2014

Hi,

Currently, how is a GeometryFactory deleted and under what circumstances is
the finishGEOS function called? Given a GeometryFactory needs to stay alive
as long as any geometry that has been constructed with that factory. How
can we be sure that no geometry is still active which was created using
this GeometryFactory?

Regards,
Varun Saraf