[geos-devel] Geos not compiling Ubuntu 12.0.4

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:42:47 PDT 2014

Some update for the record:
fresh git clone compiles fine with classic autotools.
fresh git clone compiles fine with cmake
fresh git clone compiled with autotools then cmake (in a "build" directory
) compiles fine.

I think it's about using a vbox shared file system.
For the cmake way, you have to use the linux file system, no win shared
folder.

Thanks all for the advice !

Cheers,
Rémi-C