[geos-devel] PHP bindings Geometry->Intersection update for GEOS 3.5.0

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Aug 4 01:33:28 PDT 2015

For the record, I just committed the exposure of clipByRect to PHP,
complete with testcase. If anyone wants to look at what it takes:
https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/changeset/4067

Patrick reclined the invite to pick up maintainance (pity) so
we'd better keep this in-house until someone else steps up.

So far all the C-API exposed methods are also accessible via PHP.
This is still the case with 3.5.0 now.

--strk;