[geos-devel] GEOS 3.5.0 remaining open tickets

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jul 16 00:28:22 PDT 2015

Strk et. al,

I've got the list down to 3 open tickets

https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened
&milestone=3.5.0

#670  Failure to build Ruby bindings
 - I think this one you fixed, but we don't have a confirm from someone who
builds on Ruby it's fixed.  I'd assume just close it out as fixed if no one
responds in a day or 2.

#699 Optimize Geometry->Intersection with rectangular argument
This one is partly addressed I think except for PHP bindings and some other
stuff.  We either need to finish it or split it into 2 tickets (one closed
at 3.5.0 and rest of stuff left open for 3.6)

Change svn/git line breaks to Unix
- this one I had put in a while ago and it's really not 3.5.0 specific --
more on the things that annoy Regina list.  I would need to address it to be
able to build on windows without offending my Linux/Unix compadres.
If I don't need to do the release, this can be punted (or I can just use
Debbie to release).

--- this one I closed as a won't fix though I felt a bit guilty about it
I only use CMake now for building and if someone who uses Makefile.vc for
building cares -- feel free to provide a patch and reopen

#577 	Makefile.vc lacks install / uninstall / test procedures

After these last are addressed, I'd like to call for RC releases next week
and a final a week or 2 after.

Thanks,
Regina