[geos-devel] reading/writing from PreparedGeometry object

simba voltron sochikawa.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:07:32 PST 2015

Hi eveyBody,

I am new in GEOS C ++ API,according to the documentation of the Class :: io
geos, WKBReader WKBWriter take a GeometryFactory object parameter , and I
also found that the use of geometric objects prepared (PreparedGeometry) is
much faster in the treatment. So, my question is it possible to use
WKBReader and WKBWriter with an PreparedGeometry object , or some other
solution that allows me to write and read using PreparedGeometry object?

is there anyone who has an idea on this topic?

Thank you in advance.