[geos-devel] PHP binding repository relocation

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Aug 30 12:28:11 PDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 02:42:20PM -0400, J Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 3:03 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> >
> > Any chance that you could provide an OSX build slave (drone agent)
> > to ensure builds succeed there ?
> >

> Unfortunately I only have a Macbook at the moment, and in the new year
> its connectivity to the internet is going to be limited. I'd imagine
> it would be preferable to have something a little more permanent like
> a Mac mini or a Pro with a more stable connection?

My agent is also running on a laptop. I'm not sure how the server
deals with "unstable" connections but I guess it will use whichever
agent is connected at any given moment.

How to get the build actually run on a Mac is another topic to be
researched upon (all of this drone CI deploy is experimental, so
much to have fun with...)

> I believe one of my clients is going to be looking at a PHP 7 upgrade
> Real Soon Now and will be doing some real world testing.

1.0.0rc1 is out there for testing. I've announced 1 week but really have
no rush. Maybe you can take care of the "final" release :)